Beyonce: Beyonce is a famous american actress, singers, artist, song writer & producer. Beyoncé Knowles first captured the public’s eye as lead vocalist of the R&B group Destiny’s Child.
She later established a solo career with her debut album Dangerously in Love, becoming one of music’s top-selling artists with sold-out tours and a slew of awards.
|Date Of birth||September 4, 1981 in USA|
|Age in 2021||40 Year Old|
|Other Name/Nick Name||Sasha Fierce, B. Third Ward Trill. Bee, Juju|
|Occuptional||Singer, Aritrst, Song Writer, Producer.|
|Net Worth||$420 million USD|
|Organization||Parkwood Entertainment |
|Husband||Jay-Z ( 2008)|
|Parents||Mathew Knowles |
|Relatives||Solange Knowles ( Sister )|
Nixon Knowles ( Brother )
|Real Name||Beyoncé Giselle Knowles|
|Height||CM : 169|
M : 1.9
Foot : 5.6
|Weight||KG : 60|
Pounds : 132
|Eye/Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Beyonce Awards & Nominations
Some Interesting Facts About Beyonce
- Does Beyonce smoke?: Yes (occasionally)
- Does Beyonce drink alcohol?: Yes
- Her father, Mathew Knowles was her manager for 12 years until she started being her own manager.
- Beyonce has powerful roots as her mother descends from Acadian leader, Joseph Broussard.
- Name of Beyonce’s cat is Master P.
- It was during her dance lessons that she discovered her singing talent when she completed the song that her instructor started.
- On the “100 Greatest Women in Music” list of 2012, she was ranked at number 3.
- Beyonce has been nominated for Grammys more than any female artist and has won a whopping 20 Grammy Awards.
- Beyonce is named after her mother’s maiden name.
- She met her band mates for Destiny’s Child, Kelly Rowland and LaTavia Robertson, in an audition where they were put in a group of five.
- Beyonce held depression well after Destiny Child won a Grammy. She was depressed for two years.
- Her mother used to design her costumes when she was part of the band ‘Destiny Child’.
- Beyonce and Jay Z hold the Guinness World Record for being the Highest Power Earning Couple because they earned $122 million in the year 2010.
- Beyonce also holds a record of maximum tweets per second for announcing her pregnancy. It’s not just any record but a Guinness World Record.
- Her daughter Blue Ivy is the youngest person alive to appear on the Billboard. Jay Z recorded her crying in his song ‘Glory’.
- Her voice-type is mezzo-soprano.
- Sasha Fierce was her alter ego that she needed to shed off the shyness.
- She was named as the most beautiful woman of 2010 by People Magazine.
- Beyonce has a very different relationship with music. She said, “I see music. It’s more than just what I hear (…) When I’m connected to something, I immediately see a visual or a series of images that are tied to a feeling or an emotion-a memory from my childhood, thoughts about life, my dreams or my fantasies. And they’re all connected to the music.”
- She was the first person who was from a non-sports background and still was on the cover of Sports Illustrated’s swimsuit issue in 2007.
- She won six Grammys in a one Grammy Awards Show night creating history and an all time record at the time.
- Beyonce’s father used to make all the girls of Destiny’s Child sing while jogging, so that have good stamina and lung power.
- She was teased for her big ears in school and the kids teased her saying that they are bigger than her head.
- To sing in front of her parent’s friends, she used to charge them $5 to entertain. No wonder, She is a good entrepreneur.
- She suffered depression after her band mate sued Beyonce’s father for mismanagement.
- She said if she met her alter ego Sasha Fierce backstage, she wouldn’t like it. In 2010, she said that she can handle it now and can merge both of her personalities and would like for people to see her for what she is.